How can I remove button (shape) around Add-to Cart button?

Go to solution Solved by P-Wolf,

Site URL: https://vlogon.uk/

Hi guys.

Unfortunately I am unable to share the page we need this change with you at the moment, because it hasn't been published yet, but we're basically want to have the "Add-to-cart" functionality in a text only button.
The reason for it is simple: we've got 2 buttons on the site "opt in" and "opt out" by functionality, and we want to highlight the first one by representing a button, and kind of using the other one as a small text. Photo attached of the actual scenario.
image.png.d59fc4e4cb7569a7630f9689375c3336.png
I realised that it's probably a code insert what we're after, and here's one of the actual one I need to modify as explained above:

<div class="sqs-add-to-cart-button sqs-suppress-edit-mode sqs-button-element--primary"
     role="button" tabindex="0" data-dynamic-strings="" data-collection-id="60c9ced8924a473dc965693b"
     data-item-id="62c70b35835d6f7315d892d2" data-product-type="3" data-use-custom-label="false"
     data-original-label="Add To Cart" id="yui_3_17_2_1_1657212177086_333">
    <div class="sqs-add-to-cart-button-inner">Pro VIP</div>
  </div>

Edited by P-Wolf
  • Replies 2
  • Views 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok. I think I've found an easy fix for my problem this morning.
All I had to change in the code is the section "sqs-button-element- -primary"
The solution: remove the "-primary" bit from there. It works great.
Here you can see the code with the change:

<div class="sqs-add-to-cart-button sqs-suppress-edit-mode sqs-button-element-"
     role="button" tabindex="0" data-dynamic-strings="" data-collection-id="60c9ced8924a473dc965693b"
     data-item-id="62c70b35835d6f7315d892d2" data-product-type="3" data-use-custom-label="false"
  </div>

My new problem with it however is I'm struggling to make the text into the middle of the block. Tried different versions, but unfortunately none of them works.
Any idea why?

Edited by P-Wolf
Realised the advice was wrong, so I've corrected it
  • Solution

Ok, I've found the solution at the end.
I thought it was the text I needed to align and none of the versions I've tried worked. Then I realised it is a button, so I needed to centre the whole block instead.
<centre></centre> outside of the entire section worked well for me.

This is the final version:

<centre>
<div class="sqs-add-to-cart-button sqs-suppress-edit-mode sqs-button-element"
  </div>
</centre>

Happy days.
It "only" took me a few hours to figure this out. Programming is not easy, especially when I haven't got a clue about the rules and language lol, but nothing is undiggable nowadays.