how to remove embedded code i can't find?

Go to solution Solved by paul2009,

Site URL: http://www.riyahthor.com

You'll see at the top of my website is a small black banner/special.

I created this through Mailchimp as an embedded form - they gave me a code to copy and paste into my website.

Now that the special is done I want to remove the banner. However when I click on code injection (in advanced settings) I see other codes I've put in, like my fb pixel, but no piece of code for this mailchimp form. 

When I go to the code options on an individual page's settings, I only have the option of adding new code, I can't see any that's already in there.

Basically if I can't find it anywhere I don't know how to delete it.

Can someone help me troubleshoot and remove this code? Thank you so much!

Screen Shot 2022-07-06 at 11.57.20 AM.png

• Replies 3
  • Views 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Solution
24 minutes ago, rachelthor11 said:

You'll see at the top of my website is a small black banner/special. I created this through Mailchimp as an embedded form - they gave me a code to copy and paste into my website.

Basically if I can't find it anywhere I don't know how to delete it.

The black bar that reads "90 Days..." was not created with code 🙂

It is your Announcement Bar and you can disable it in Marketing > Announcement Bar.

For more information, read the support guide that I've linked above.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

• 1 year later...

Hi, every time I create a new page, there is an embedded code that can be seen (this is an opt-in from Kartra) which I pasted only once on a different page. But now, I can't remove it. Here's the ss, the one in a purple square is the preview of the opt-in page on Kartra but this is supposed to be a blank page. Please help me, I am not an expert on this! 
image.thumb.png.58c836af4a7bdf75ea9446d1dace38c7.png

12 minutes ago, Shei said:

Hi, every time I create a new page, there is an embedded code that can be seen (this is an opt-in from Kartra) which I pasted only once on a different page. But now, I can't remove it.

Please post the URL for a page on your site where we can see your issue. For us to see the URL you need to include the link in the content of your post. The URL field the forum software provides is not shown to us.

A link to the backend of the your site won’t work for us, i.e. a URL that contains /config/.

Please set up a site-wide password, if your site is not public and you've not already done so.

Post the password here.

Adding a site-wide password does not allow anyone to alter your site. It only allows those with the password to see your site.

Please read the site-wide password and how to share a link documentation to understand how they work.

You may find How to post a forum question post useful.

We can then take a look at your issue.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.