How do I make my site's logo link to my navigation homepage instead of my cover page? I'm using the Wells template.

• 1 year later...
On 8/9/2023 at 9:56 PM, dago_perez said:

I can't seem to find the advanced>code injection>footer section anymore.

Squarespace are making changes to the editor navigation at the moment. They have moved Code Injection to Settings > Developer Tools > Code Injection > Footer.

<script>
  document.querySelector('#logo .logo.site-title a ').setAttribute('href', '/name-of-page-goes-here');
</script>

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️

Edited by paul2009
edited for clarity - use footer

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

• 1 month later...

Hi @paul2009

Thanks for the response. I tried the code above but still no solution. Just to clarify, I have my cover page as my homepage (dagoperez.com) and once a user presses the "enter" cta it goes to my galleries and full navigation. But if you then click my site logo (my name), it goes back to the cover page. I'd like it to send the user to the first gallery instead (dagoperez.com/paintings). Is the code above the correct one for this issue? I modified the code above with my page (...'href', '/paintings') .   

1 hour ago, dago_perez said:

I tried the code above but still no solution.

Almost there! The code quoted in Tuan's post is for a Wells site that has an image as the site logo. On your site you have a site title (text, not an image) so the code is slightly different:

<script>
  document.querySelector('#logo .logo.site-title a').setAttribute('href', '/paintings');
</script>

I hope this helps!

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.