Help with mobile view of reviews widget

Site URL: https://www.taylorsdentalsc.com/

Hi! My client uses RevenueWell to collect reviews for their dental practice and I recently implemented a widget to add those reviews to the homepage. However, it is not responsive and does not display well on mobile (too wide). Here is the code they provided:

<script type="text/javascript">
        var RW_Config = {
            id: 'ed62b0e3-5d62-42aa-95d4-b09a3fb8b974',
            host: 'https://s1.revenuewell.com',
            rv_header_color: '#16225a',
            rv_text_color: '#16225a',
            rv_testimonials_color: '#528dc5',
            rv_page_size: 4,
            rv_iframe_hight: 800,
        };

if(typeof RW_Config_List === 'undefined' || RW_Config_List == null || !Array.isArray(RW_Config_List))
        {
            RW_Config_List = new Array();
        }
        RW_Config_List.push(RW_Config);       
        </script>
        <script src="https://s1.revenuewell.com/scripts/js-api.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

<!--this DIV inserts the reviews widget --> 
        <div id="RwReview" class="rw-review" data-secondid="ed62b0e3-5d62-42aa-95d4-b09a3fb8b974"></div>

Is there anything I can do to make this display properly on mobile?? Thanks!

Screen Shot 2022-07-05 at 10.15.15 AM.png

Edited by shann0n3
  • Replies 2
  • Views 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

57 minutes ago, shann0n3 said:

My client uses RevenueWell to collect reviews for their dental practice. However, it is not responsive

What did RevenueWell say when you raised this with them?

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

On 7/5/2022 at 11:12 AM, paul2009 said:

What did RevenueWell say when you raised this with them?

I sent them an email about my issue, and they provided me with a support phone number. I called, but they told me unfortunately there was nothing they could do on their end to edit the widget code and did not have any suggestions to help the mobile view on the site. 

Edited by shann0n3