7.0 Brine: Can't get tagline to go under the title

Go to solution Solved by tuanphan,

Site URL: https://www.lpyluk.com

Hello,

I've looked through a lot of forums and tried some code, but none of them seem to work.

I used the tagline option to add the tagline under the title, but it's either above or below the title in weird positions. Plus, it's in a block of its own so when I adjust the bottom padding of the header, the tagline still isn't able to be right below the title. For now, it's above the title and it's blocking the primary nav on the right with its block.

I'm also using a "fixed header" code, and tried to edit that or omit it, but it doesn't help with the tagline either.

Is there a different code I can try to either:

• manually add a tagline under the title without using the option in the Brine template
    OR
  • somehow make the tagline not into a block and appear under the title while using the tagline option in the template?

Thank you so much!! I hope this isn't confusing.

@tuanphan Thank you so much 😭!

Is there a way to make the mobile look the same as desktop? I know the code does say mobile, but somehow it doesn't look the same on mobile, even with different browsers.

Edited by LLLes
Added question.
9 hours ago, LLLes said:

@tuanphan Thank you so much 😭!

Is there a way to make the mobile look the same as desktop? I know the code does say mobile, but somehow it doesn't look the same on mobile, even with different browsers.

You mean remove burger, show 3 buttons on right side?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)