How to change the name showing in the Dashboard of an existing Squarespace website

Go to solution Solved by paul2009,

Site URL: https://www.americancoopworthregistry.org

How do I change our website name, as it shows in "My Dashboard". I want the name to simply be "American Coopworth Registry" ...which it was -- no idea how it was changed to what it shows currently

Support ACR Dashboard 202207801.jpg

Semi-retired woodturner/shepherd living in MidCoast Maine, USA. Website design has been a "hobby" over the last 10-15 years. I currently manage several websites all using WordPress.ORG and are hosted at GoDaddy. One of the websites belongs to the registry through which we register our Coopworth sheep. My interest in Squarespace is due to wanting to be able to pass website management chores on to other shepherds who will not have the depth of my experience. We are very hopeful that Squarespace will prove more user-friendly than WordPress.

• Replies 2
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

• Solution
10 minutes ago, ShepJim said:

How do I change our website name, as it shows in "My Dashboard"?

It is the name chosen as the Site Title. To change it, log in to the site and navigate to Design > Logo & Title

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

Thank SO MUCH paul209. I should be embarrassed that the solution was so close at hand, but I'm not. It's been my experience that when a company makes a program very user friendly (supposedly) and intuitive (allegedly) that it's always the case that somethings happen sort of automatically behind "the curtain" and a lot of time is wasted trying to unwind a situation.

I'm now headed to give SF Digital a looksee. After my experiences with the association's website we'd decided that Squarespace would not work for our company site which will include an e-commerce segment. 

Thank you again -- I hope our paths cross again.  Jim Child

Semi-retired woodturner/shepherd living in MidCoast Maine, USA. Website design has been a "hobby" over the last 10-15 years. I currently manage several websites all using WordPress.ORG and are hosted at GoDaddy. One of the websites belongs to the registry through which we register our Coopworth sheep. My interest in Squarespace is due to wanting to be able to pass website management chores on to other shepherds who will not have the depth of my experience. We are very hopeful that Squarespace will prove more user-friendly than WordPress.