Accordion Blocks Not Responding

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can you give us more detail? Does the issue occur randomly? Is the issue repeatable? Does it happen when viewing while the site is in private browsing?

Please post the URL for a page on your site where we can see your issue.

If your site is not public please set up a site-wide password, if you've not already done so.

Post the password here.

Adding a site-wide password does not allow anyone to alter your site. It only allows those with the password to see your site. Please read the documentation at the link provided to understand how it works.

Please read the documentation at the link provided on how to share a link to your site to understand how it works. A link to the backend of the your site won’t work for us, i.e. a url that contains /config/.

We can then take a look at your issue.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

Here is some additional information: 

On Safari Browser:

The Accordion Blocks will work for me a few times. If I have added edits to the page. The accordion blocks will no longer work unless I have reloaded the entire page. Just today, once logging into the website, the accordion blocks didn’t even open.

On Chrome Browser: 

The Accordion Blocks are opening fine. 

According to my client as of today, they can not access any of the Accordion Blocks [they do not respond, open or close]. Earlier this week they reported that in one case the blocks were missing entirely from the landing page. 

URL: https://tim-tibbitts.squarespace.com/

( I have also just realized that this site will only take you to my clients old website. I am trying to take you to the new website on the same account. How do I share that?)

Password: helpme111

Please let me know what is the best resolution. 

Edited by OneCliqueAgency
Wrong URL - URL listed is from old website. I have built a new one as a Contributor and don’t know how to share without disturbing the current running website.

To share the new site do the following.

Please set up a site-wide password.

Post the password here.

Adding a site-wide password does not allow anyone to alter your site. It only allows those with the password to see your site. Please read the documentation at the link provided to understand how it works.

We can then take a look at your issue.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.