Adding forms to the additional product information section

Site URL: http://www.jilldelavan.com

I'm trying to add a form on the "additional product information" section on the commerce section of my website. I'd like to use the same form on each product listing but when I go into the separate listings to add it there is no option to use an already created form...it's basically making me re-create the whole form which seems stupid. I don't want this to be a custom form on the add to cart section because it's not related to that. How can I embed the form to re-use it? 

The first 2 photos are how it looks on the first product page I added the form to. The third is a second product page I'm trying to add the same form to, but no option?

Screen Shot 2022-06-29 at 10.11.18 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-06-29 at 10.12.09 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-06-29 at 10.12.30 AM.png

55 minutes ago, jdelav said:

I'm trying to add a form on the "additional product information" section on the commerce section of my website. I'd like to use the same form on each product listing

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

Alternatively you can create the form (on separate page) and then manually add a button block (or a link) that takes the user to that page where the form resides.

Alternatively, we have a (paid) extension called the Product Enquiry Form. It adds a button right beside your add to cart button that launches a form. This form has the bonus that it will automatically include details of the product the user was viewing at the time 🙂

Edited by paul2009

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.