Jump to content

An underline has appeared one of the navigation links in my dropdown menu randomly???

Go to solution Solved by tuanphan,

Recommended Posts

Site URL: https://goldchain.studio/

Hey Squarespace gang! 🙂

 

I have a dropdown menu on my website and randomly an underline appeared under the first link in the dropdown on both browser and mobile view and I haven't figured out how to remove it. I've done some forum sleuthing and tried some of the custom css recommendations but to no avail. Anyone have any experience with this and have any tips on how to remove?

 

Also while we're at it, I like having a simple "+" that hovers for my dropdown menu but I'd like to remove this stage in the mobile view so you don't have to flip through 2 stages to get to the navigation menu. Any tips on how to remove the "+" on mobile view?

 

Here's a link to my site!

 

https://goldchain.studio/

Link to comment
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Solution

Add to Design > Custom CSS

span.header-nav-folder-item-content {
    background-image: none !important;
}
@media screen and (max-width:991px) {
	.header-menu-nav-folder {
    transform: unset !important;
}
.header-menu-controls.container.header-menu-nav-item {
    display: none;
}
[data-folder="root"]>.header-menu-nav-folder-content:first-child {
    display: none;
}}

 

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

How to: Setup Password & Share url Insert Custom CSS - Page Header - Upload Custom Font - Upload File - Find Block ID - Contact Customer Care

Link to comment
On 6/24/2022 at 12:27 PM, tuanphan said:

Add to Design > Custom CSS

span.header-nav-folder-item-content {
    background-image: none !important;
}
@media screen and (max-width:991px) {
	.header-menu-nav-folder {
    transform: unset !important;
}
.header-menu-controls.container.header-menu-nav-item {
    display: none;
}
[data-folder="root"]>.header-menu-nav-folder-content:first-child {
    display: none;
}}

 

Thank you so much!!! This is perfect 🙂 Ok one more question, now there is a underline on the first menu item in the mobile view, how would I go about removing that?

Link to comment
On 6/28/2022 at 12:34 AM, Goldchain said:

Thank you so much!!! This is perfect 🙂 Ok one more question, now there is a underline on the first menu item in the mobile view, how would I go about removing that?

Add this CSS under

div.container.header-menu-nav-item--active a div {
    background-image: none !important;
    text-decoration: none !important;
    border: none !important;
}

 

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

How to: Setup Password & Share url Insert Custom CSS - Page Header - Upload Custom Font - Upload File - Find Block ID - Contact Customer Care

Link to comment
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/29/2022 at 10:39 PM, tuanphan said:

Add this CSS under

div.container.header-menu-nav-item--active a div {
    background-image: none !important;
    text-decoration: none !important;
    border: none !important;
}

 

That worked!! Thank you so much 🙂 

Link to comment
  • 6 months later...
On 2/19/2023 at 12:34 AM, WPVLouise said:

I also have this problem, but I've no idea how to use CSS code (is that the proper way to say it?).

Do I need to find someone who understands coding, in order to solve this?

Add that code to Home > Design > Custom CSS

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

How to: Setup Password & Share url Insert Custom CSS - Page Header - Upload Custom Font - Upload File - Find Block ID - Contact Customer Care

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

×
×
  • Create New...

Squarespace Webinars

Free online sessions where you’ll learn the basics and refine your Squarespace skills.

Hire a Designer

Stand out online with the help of an experienced designer or developer.