• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Can I add multiple locations on a map?

Ron1570047745

Question

16 answers to this question

You can create the map using Google Maps. Just type in your directions and once your done click on the little gear in the lower right and click Share & Embed Map. The generated link can be placed in a code block on your site.

SR

Edited by SRDesign

Hi, Kind of crashing in but Charlie, I tried embedding a map from mapbox and when I load my site it's not shown and I get a message saying this site is displaying unsafe content. When I click 'allow this content' the map is displayed but My URL looks as if the site is running locally (with the http crossed over with a red line).

Rotem

On 1/20/2014 at 7:27 AM, dragsterhund said:

Ron,

You can use Google Maps, or a number of other web mapping services. Two others that I'd recommend are openstreetmap.com, mapstory.com, or mapbox.com. All these are fully editable and embeddable in your website. I can help you get them set up.

-Charlie

Hello Charlie. I would love help embedding a mapbox map with multiple locations on my squarespace. How can I reach you directly to discuss? Thanks, Saskia (sveendorp@gmail.com)

On 9/14/2021 at 7:25 AM, SaskiaV said:

Hello Charlie. I would love help embedding a mapbox map with multiple locations on my squarespace. How can I reach you directly to discuss? Thanks, Saskia (sveendorp@gmail.com)

You can also use Advanced Map Block to achieve this.

Extended Squarespace Maps .png

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours.

How to: Setup password & share url - Insert Custom CSS - Page Header - Upload Custom Font - Upload File - Find Block ID - Contact Customer Care