Add Sold Out to Event Summary Pages

Site URL: https://caper-harpsichord-tasl.squarespace.com/

I have classes/events that require payment so each event is linked to the product. Is it possible to show when an event is sold out or has a small number of openings in an event summary block? Below is a mockup of what I'm trying to accomplish. Is this possible?

un: https://caper-harpsichord-tasl.squarespace.com/
pw: art

Classes-Mockup.jpg

Edited by mackenzieu
typo
1 hour ago, mackenzieu said:

Is it possible to show when an event is sold out or has a small number of openings in an event summary block?

Something like this would be possible if you were using the 'products' collection to list them (because the products collection contains the stock metadata) but then you wouldn't have the benefits of the events collection 😬

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

1 hour ago, mackenzieu said:

I need the event collection to organize chronologically

Sure, I understand. It would be really helpful to be able to combine the two. I'll update the thread if I think of a way to achieve both.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

• 5 months later...

Hi, I need the same thing but particularly want our workshops to be scheduled events not products so that all the emails etc are appropriate and so that it gets marked up as an event for search.  I realise it becomes unbookable but I would like to show SOLD OUT on the event list /summary block.  Please can you help?

...or am I left with the only option of adding this to the event title or image?

I can't give a link for the page at the moment because it is disabled on the live site (because scheduling expired on the copy site so can't test like that).

Any help would be hugely appreciated.

thanks