Remove an item from the All category shop page

Site URL: https://www.notsostock4x4.com/shop

Hi, so I have items that are exclusive to one category, and I do not want those items to show up on the All category page for my shop. That page is auto-created by Squarespace and the items automatically go there. I have searched and searched to try and remove the item from the All category, but leave them in their own special category, but I can't find a way to do that. Is there any possible way to do that with code or am I missing a setting? I don't want the item to be hidden because I want it to be active. Hopefully this makes sense.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

7 hours ago, notsostock4x4 said:

I have items that are exclusive to one category, and I do not want those items to show up on the All category page for my shop.

If you do not want them to appear in the main store under the 'All' category then you can create a second store page for the exclusive items.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

@creedon  I have seen you help some other people remove the entirety of their items from the All page, do you know if there is a way to remove a select category from the all page? I don't want those items to come up on the all page, but the rest of the categories can.   (I don't want the Genesis Coalition category items to show up on the All products store page).  Thanks for your help.

do you know if there is a way to remove a select category from the all page?

I think the easiest and no code way of doing it would be to do as @paul2009 suggests. Create a second Store page and move your Genesis Jeep Coalition items over to the new Store page. From there you just need to link into the new Store in whatever way makes sense for your situation.

Without a second Store page, you'd be into some custom CSS that would be harder to maintain and/or some JavaScript to get the job done. This option could probably be done but I don't know of or have any code off the top of my head.

If the second Store page won't work for your need could you explain in a little more detail why not and we might be able to advise.

Edited by creedon

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

8 hours ago, notsostock4x4 said:

I did create their own category page, but they still come up on the All store page

Perhaps you misunderstood my earlier post? I was suggesting that you create a separate store page, not a category within the existing store page. On Squarespace you can have more than one store page, allowing you to completely separate some products from the wider range. 

Edited by paul2009

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.