Removing padding from top of Gallery Reel Section

Site URL: http://www.flight-kicks.com

Have researched on the forum many CSS solutions offered to remove the large space above my gallery reel.  I have code in already which I thought would handle it.  I'm a novice, so not sure why it is so stubborn!  Client wanted the slider very small (may change later) and I have changed the reel control icons and inset the reel.  I have the bottom spacing under the reel where I want it, but the top of the section has a large amount of space.  The gallery section starts just under the video block -- for reference.

Can anyone help? 

I've attached a copy of the page.  yes, i know the fonts and such are small -- client trying like the dickens to display too much info in too small a space, but I can work on that aspect!

Also, the second section is not "filled out", wanting to get the initial airport description (contained in 2 sections - 1 has the text, video and thumbnail images, the other is the gallery reel section).

Boy, do I miss the feature to add a gallery block to an existing section (I don't have access to the circle!).  

Page I'm on is www.flight-kicks.com/airport-destinations and requires a password to view.  Will provide if needed.

//*gallery section spacing*//
.gallery-reel[data-width="inset"] 
 {
.content-wrapper {
padding-top: 0vmax !important;
padding-bottom: 0vmax !important;
    }
   min-height: 100% !important;
}

//*set the gallery reel inset spacing and top and bottom global*//
.gallery-reel[data-width="inset"] 
{