Edit bar disappears

Site URL: https://www.philipncohen.com/

When I scroll down on the page I'm editing, the edit bar disappears. Happens in different browsers. Used to work fine, suddenly started happening. Awkward that I can only edit the top half of my pages. Tx.

(Well, I can enter text, I just can't add links, after the edit bar disappears. So I write the text with links at the top, then copy and paste it below. That's just dumb.)

Edited by PNC
  • Replies 5
  • Views 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 hours ago, PNC said:

Thanks. It still disappears at the same point - about halfway down a very long block. When I page all the way down I see the edit bar at the bottom of the block. Maybe the block is just too long?

Hi. Can you take a quick video of problem? We can imagine easier.

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

1 hour ago, tuanphan said:

Hi. Can you take a quick video of problem? We can imagine easier.

OK, this shows me paging down the block until the edit bar disappears. I go up and down a couple times to show it disappearing at the same point. Then I page to the end and you see it reappear when I click down at the bottom. Tx. 

5 hours ago, PNC said:

OK, this shows me paging down the block until the edit bar disappears. I go up and down a couple times to show it disappearing at the same point. Then I page to the end and you see it reappear when I click down at the bottom. Tx. 

Thank you.

The error seems strange. I have never had this problem.. You try contacting SS Customer Care. 

If they can't help, let me know, I will try checking it again

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)