Unable to add Existing Google My Business Listing - Frozen on Rotating Square!

On 11/16/2022 at 7:36 PM, Gwiz said:

The issue when selecting "add location via google business" the window just continually spins and never ends

See my comment above. This is a technical fault that can only be fixed by Squarespace engineers.

Edited by paul2009

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Got the same issue and reported to the Customer Service Team. I received the exact same response that will be forwarded to the engineer team. It's been over 6 months can't believe this issue is still an ongoing problem. Might have to change providers in this case. All my website audits where poor on my SEO score because of this. I know is not a sole problem but is a major one for me as my Google Business Profile generates a huge amount of impressions and is a let down for my SEO that can't be linked to the website to share the following. I am really disappointed by this.

Have all of you individually reported this to Squarespace customer care? A volume of reports to Customer Care is the best way to get their attention; they do not check the forums for support requests or issues.

Here's the link: contact Squarespace Customer Care

Kristen Johnson

Affordable websites for small businesses

Same issue here. Just had a chat with cs (linked this feed too) and got the same response as previously mentioned here in this forum. Really hoping that they fix this soon. It boils my blood that they have let this go on for this long. I tried creating a new GMB listing through squarespace and you still have to connect that to GMB itself sooo NO LOCATION SEO for us squarespace users. Time to start looking for another platform!

(rant done)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...