Site not displaying proper font in Mac Safari

• Replies 4
  • Views 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Chrome/macOS has no problem displaying the Roboto font in general.

The image card poster uses the Heading Branding font setting. Is that set to Roboto in Design > Site Styles?

374620742_ScreenShot2022-06-16at1_31_16PM.png.041b16b854123671767672e97e9e7ed7.png

If you don't want to change the header branding then you'll need custom CSS to get the job done.

While I was knocking around I noticed that some of the HTML in your code blocks, the one with unordered lists appears to be malformed. Usually ul tags contain li tags.

Let us know how it goes.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

Hi,

Thanks for your response @creedon

I am at a loss, either I don't understand you, or it is not the case.

In the site style the body text is Roboto, there is not a specific font for the image, and not for the branding.

image.thumb.png.1e63d8b57ac9e6f5523b25c1fd4ac42a.pngimage.thumb.png.29a8805fb3ede6bfebdfd824a5ab85b0.png  

I also can't seem to inspect the element to check the image text:

image.thumb.png.59cdd0206b10596b4ba7f5cbd929e7db.png

Have you a little guidance please?

Thanks

10 hours ago, MattlC said:

there is not a specific font for the image, and not for the branding.

Ah ha! Try this. Temporarily remove your site logo. Then look under Header Branding. Instead of image width it should now have font settings. Is the font set to Roboto? If not, change, save. Then reinstate your logo.

Does that do the trick?

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.