Hiding pages on mobile version header

Go to solution Solved by Beyondspace,

Site URL: https://www.dasbergquartier.com

Hi,

I have just created my first Squarespace site and, as I wanted the site to be in two languages, I have two pages for each page of the site, each in a different language.  To do this I included the below code on each page so that unwanted pages are hidden in the header:

<style>

#header .header-nav-item:nth-child(8) {display:none}

</style>

This means that this page (which is in German) doesn't show in the header of the pages in English, for example.

This works perfectly for the desktop version BUT all pages are still showing up in the mobile version and I have no idea why.  Has anyone else had this issue and can anyone give me some code which will make only the right pages for each language appear in the mobile header as it does on the desktop header?  Any help anyone can give would be really appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.

• Solution
On 6/16/2022 at 6:05 PM, DBQuartier said:

Site URL: https://www.dasbergquartier.com

Hi,

I have just created my first Squarespace site and, as I wanted the site to be in two languages, I have two pages for each page of the site, each in a different language.  To do this I included the below code on each page so that unwanted pages are hidden in the header:

<style>

#header .header-nav-item:nth-child(8) {display:none}

</style>

This means that this page (which is in German) doesn't show in the header of the pages in English, for example.

This works perfectly for the desktop version BUT all pages are still showing up in the mobile version and I have no idea why.  Has anyone else had this issue and can anyone give me some code which will make only the right pages for each language appear in the mobile header as it does on the desktop header?  Any help anyone can give would be really appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.

For the mobile navigator, you can try the following one

#header  .header-menu-nav-item:nth-child(8) {
  display: none;
}

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!