Applying min-height to a hero image?

Go to solution Solved by DanielChicagoCane,

Site URL: https://www.chicagocane.com/

Our hero image is getting covered by the header and the section below it depending on screen dimensions/layout. We uploaded it as a background so that the stripes would bleed to the edge (as is part of our brand).

I'm trying to apply a min-height CSS snippet for the image but can't find the proper id for it? I'm thinking a vh of 90-100 should work.

Would appreciate any advice on how to properly apply min-height to this image and other hero images on the site!

Screen Shot 2022-06-15 at 5.08.13 PM.png

• Replies 4
  • Views 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks!

Could you point me to how you found that section id so I can apply to the other pages and know how to in the future? Guess I should inspect the source html and look for that id to get an id of which div or section of code the proper id comes from?

40 minutes ago, tuanphan said:

Add to Design > Custom CSS

[data-section-id="62a1154305dc802ad92b38cb"] {
    min-height: 95vh !important;
}
40 minutes ago, tuanphan said:

26 minutes ago, DanielChicagoCane said:

Thanks!

Could you point me to how you found that section id so I can apply to the other pages and know how to in the future? Guess I should inspect the source html and look for that id to get an id of which div or section of code the proper id comes from?

Nevermind I found it playing around inspecting the code. thanks!