Can't access blog title

For the last few business days I have not been able to edit the titles in a blog using SS 7.1  If I click anywhere in the title area it bring up a global styles dialog box. I've not previously had any problems simply entering a title where it goes at the top. I have a template that I duplicate when creating a  new post and change the template space-holder title for the real one.

blog question.jpg

Thank you for your willingness to help. The screenshot shows what I get when I try to click to add a title -- either new or an "existing" title because I've duplicated a template page I've previously created. Do you know if SS has made a change in blogging because of the new engine? This has only been a problem for a week or so.

Here's an example but I don't think you'll be able to access it. The only password I can share is "owner" for several websites. I've wanted to create a contributor low-access profile but SS blocks any email address that has already had access to any of my sites.

https://daffodil-wombat-eg7x.squarespace.com/config/pages/62a89a96bb7c6a3de9c098a2