Products not showing up on store page?

Go to solution Solved by creedon,

Site URL: https://www.audioexcellence.ca/

We are currently using Ecwid for our online store, but we wanted more customization overall. So now I decided to use the Squarespace commerce. I have added some test products to inventory to start off. But the issue is when I try to develop the store page itself, the products I made in the "commerce" -> "inventory" section does not show up in the "pages" -> "store" page that I create.

any help will be much appreciated

test 1.png

inventory.png

• Solution

I'm thinking you have two Store pages. If you started by creating your first product from the inventory page, SS may have automatically created a Store page for you.

I'm not sure as I've never created my first product from the inventory page. I always create the Store page first and add products there.

If you do have two store pages, just delete the one without any products in it. Then modify the one that does to your needs.

Edited by creedon

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

• 1 month later...

Looking at https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/articles/206540757-Importing-products-from-Etsy-Shopify-and-Big-Cartel, when you utilize the CSV import of Shopify into Squarespace, you cannot add the products directly to an existing store. Instead, it creates a new store under the Not Linked section called Imported Products. This is the Store you must use with your imported products.

If you don't see the store, refresh your page - that was my trouble for a while.

• 2 months later...

Hi I am having an issue where sometimes, not all the time, after I add a product  I cannot see it in the products side to add to the store. I will add a product then not see it and add it again then still not see it and add it again then see it 3 times! any ideas?

• 10 months later...