commerce/orders page super-slow

For the last several weeks, I have been experiencing extremely slow response times on the web-based order page (ie: yoursite.squarespace.com/config/commerce/orders). It often takes 30-60 seconds to get a response the first time I do any particular action (initial list display, display an order, mark as fulfilled, etc.). After that, it works normally (ie: the second order I display loads quickly) -- for a while. After several quick loads, I get another long delay. 

This behavior is the same on both a Mac we use and a Windows box (using the latest Chrome). I popped open the Chrome developer tools and the request that is slow is to the tracing.squarespace.com/traces/otlp/v0.6 endpoint - everything else is as quick as you might expect.

This (mis)behavior only occurs on the web interface, not the mobile app. Has anyone else run into it and found a workaround? It seems to have started sometime after the new interface was deployed.

• Replies 0
  • Views 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days