Can I create a new (different) navigation for 1 specific page of my website??

Hi, I have a main navigation for my website which is fine.

I created a separate page for my client and I want to create some navigation categories/titles specific to their page.

Question - Can I create a new navigation specifically for this one page and how would I do this? Thanks.

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think so. One way would be to hide the header for that page using this code in the page advanced code injection:

<style>

header {

display: none !important;

}

<style>

Then add a text block at the top of the page with text or button links to the urls you want for that client. You are basically building a one page site. If you want to keep the logo or other parts of the header and just hide the nav bar this code should work for you. Then you would build your own nav bar as above. 

<style>

.primary-nav { display: none; }

<style>

I you don't want this page to show up on the Nav bar on all the other pages, put this page in the unlinked section of your site. 

Edited by derricksrandomviews
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/8/2023 at 5:51 PM, acapella said:

Hi, I tried this but when I put either of those codes into the advanced HTML section, it removes all background colors I've set for that page, as well as a photo I have placed in my footer. Why does this happen?

What is your site url? We can check problem easier

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)