Size of logos/images on MOBILE view

Site URL: https://snail-amethyst-bsp3.squarespace.com/

I have used a logo inside an image block as a bullet style. On desktop view it looks fine as I have used spacer block to reduce its size, however on mobile view the logo goes full to width. Is there any way I can add some custom code to make this smaller ?
Thanks in advance 

Richard 

Screenshot 2022-06-01 at 12.23.07.png

Screenshot 2022-06-01 at 13.07.19.png

Edited by RichardW
more information to explain situation
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

image.png.884cf43e6d7d16867824dedb365fb776.png

The site is currently private and the community cannot view it. Please please set a public password and share this with us. This guide explains how to do this.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

Thanks for your message. I didn't want anyone to access the content as lawyers in the US are checking the copy. I thought from my screen shots I could explain the situation but I have managed to find a solution on YouTube now anyway. Do I need to mark the message as solved? . Apologies this is my first day on Forum. 

1 hour ago, RichardW said:

I have managed to find a solution on YouTube now

If you have found a solution please post details so that other users can benefit 🙂

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.