Gifting Access to Paid Members' Area and How do I Buy it for myself?

Hi all, I have exclusive information in my members' area (buyers pay a one-off fee to gain access) - can I gift free access to people somehow?

Also, I'd like to be able to access the pages and the information in the members' area myself to see it from a buyer's perspective but it only accepts PayPal and won't let me be the buyer and the seller. Any ideas?

Thanks for any help.

• Replies 2
  • Views 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, MattForde said:

Can I gift free access to [my member area] somehow?

Also, I'd like to be able to access the pages and the information in the members' area myself

You can use a 100% discount code to gift access and to test it for yourself.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.