I need 2 shops within my website, one for retail, none for wholesale. How do I do this?

Site URL: https://www.melaniehardy.com.au/

I have a squarespace website for retail customers, but I would like to make another shop within my website for wholesale customers to login and order/purchase from. How do I do this? I have tried a few ways but it doesn't seem to work and cant find any info online. I gather the inventory would be in one however I need the pricing and quantities to appear different for the wholesaler. Would love some help please.

You can create multiple store pages on a site. Store pages can have a single password.

You could share that password with your wholesale customers.

This setup is not particularly secure. Your wholesale customers can share the password to non-wholesale site visitors and those people can gain access to the store. So if you use this method you will need to check each order to make sure the buyer is a wholesale customer and cancel the order if not. You also may want to institute some kind of rolling password that changes regularly. You would have to decide if this would annoy your customers. I tend to think it would. But on the other hand if it's the price to pay to get good deals or part of an agreement, who knows?

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

• 1 year later...