CSS Amazon Links Appear Blank For one Client

Site URL: https://www.bodyarch.com/home-fitness-equipment

Hi, 

I have a fitness store page with a bunch of iframe amazon links on it. All of the links appear for me and other people I asked. However, one client doesn't see any of the amazon links when visiting my fitness store page. He has a new iPhone, but one or two iOS updates behind. The amazon iframe links did't appear on his dell laptop either (image attached)

Does anyone know why this might be happening? The links appear and work on all other devices and not his? I would like to trouble shoot this. 

I would also love to have the iframe links appear in two columns on mobiles, they are so narrow, there is plenty of room to fit two columns. 

I do not like the Amazon blocks, to me, they are awful looking. 

Thanks so much !! 

Louis

IMG_5684.jpg

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, Coraggio said:

I have a fitness store page with a bunch of iframe amazon links on it. All of the links appear for me and other people I asked. However, one client doesn't see any of the amazon links when visiting my fitness store page.

See my answer here:

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.