Embed code not working

Good morning all, 

Hopefully someone can help me, I'm trying to use the embed code from our HR system to display our career vacancies. This is how it looks (and works) on our current website: https://rubberatkins.com/careers/current-vacancies

The Squarespace site I'm working on is an updated version of our current website, but the same embed code wont work and everything has ran smoothly so far apart from this one bit of code, is this because the site is not yet live? Any suggestions would be hugely appreciated as I've been in touch with Squarespace via email and our HR system and neither party have been able to suggest anything. Here is a screen shot of how the embed code looks currently:

image.png.5d2c8fc9c8b5e91239678e1a5940f52f.png

• Replies 8
  • Views 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, StrongJ91 said:

I'm trying to use the embed code from our HR system to display our career vacancies.

Are you are trying to use the PHP code? PHP is not supported on Squarespace.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

On 5/26/2022 at 10:30 AM, paul2009 said:

Are you are trying to use the PHP code? PHP is not supported on Squarespace.

Thanks for your response. 

I dont believe so? The code is attached below. 

<div id="BambooHR" data-domain="rubberatkins.bamboohr.com" data-version="1.0.0" data-departmentId=""></div><script src=https://rubberatkins.bamboohr.com/js/embed.js type="text/javascript" async defer></script>

3 hours ago, StrongJ91 said:

The code is attached below

I haven't tested it but that code looks OK and so I'd expect it to work when added to a Code Block, if the site is on a Business Plan or above. Can you provide a working link to the page on the site where it isn't working?

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

22 hours ago, paul2009 said:

I haven't tested it but that code looks OK and so I'd expect it to work when added to a Code Block, if the site is on a Business Plan or above. Can you provide a working link to the page on the site where it isn't working?

https://corn-vanilla-j7n8.squarespace.com/careersvacancies

Yes the account is on the Business Plan. Hopefully the link above works? Thank you for your help.

4 minutes ago, StrongJ91 said:

Hopefully the link above works

The site is currently private. Please set a public password in the visibility settings and tell us what it is

@StrongJ91 Edit the Code Block and ensure it is set to HTML and the Display Source Code toggle is off. It currently appears to be on.