Editing Images and Text on Pages

Hi friends. Noticed I'm not really able to freely edit text or even change the size of it in certain areas. For my header, I'm wanting to put my company name in the center between my logo (left side) and my navigation options (home, appointment, etc). Is this possible? Also, I'm needing to insert an image in the footer, and can't just edit this image to be smaller. It can't be this counter intuitive, could it, or am I missing some great feature that's obvious?

• Replies 1
  • Views 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@homeloans_with_AJ Adding additional text in the header would require custom code. This post has instructions on adding a subtitle which might work for you with some adjustments.

For the image in the footer, you can position a spacer block next to the image and then increase the size of the spacer, decreasing the size of the image. Or you can use some code to size the image within a markdown block. @kerstinmartin has a good walkthrough on that.

christyprice.com  🇺🇸 Austin, TX US 

Get my 100+ item Client Process Checklist for $17.
📔 Flourish Journal for Creative Entrepreneurs - 365 days of prompts
🎥 Watch Circle Live: Hello Income (feat. Christy Price and Jeremy Schwartz)
🎬 Watch It's Not Hard to Say Goodbye: Crafting Client Offboarding from Circle Day 2023