How do I remove a text block in the header?

I want to have a separate, not linked page in my site that doesn't contain the header. I've removed the header by using: 

#header { display: none !important }

What I want is to have a series of images that span from the top of the page to the bottom, without margins. Even though I removed the header, a "Header Content" text block remains that I cannot remove. How can I get rid of it?

Also I would like to know how to get rid of the mobile dropdown menu too, to get the same result. I've tried some code in ask threads to no success, it doesn't seem to ever go away. ( EDIT: I've removed the menu but there's still the same problem with a space between the image and the top of the site)

To sum it up: I want to have a non linked page that is just a simple series of connected images from top to bottom but I don't seem to be able to get rid of the header completely.

I'm using the Wexley template, if that has anything to do with it.

test.jpg

Edited by APes
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

53 minutes ago, APes said:

I want to have a separate, not linked page in my site that doesn't contain the header. I've removed the header by using: 

#header { display: none !important }

What I want is to have a series of images that span from the top of the page to the bottom, without margins. Even though I removed the header, a "Header Content" text block remains that I cannot remove. How can I get rid of it?

Also I would like to know how to get rid of the mobile dropdown menu too, to get the same result. I've tried some code in ask threads to no success, it doesn't seem to ever go away. ( EDIT: I've removed the menu but there's still the same problem with a space between the image and the top of the site)

To sum it up: I want to have a non linked page that is just a simple series of connected images from top to bottom but I don't seem to be able to get rid of the header completely.

I'm using the Wexley template, if that has anything to do with it.

test.jpg

Can you share your site with the site-wide password so I can take a look?

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date format)
💫 Animated Buttons (Referral URL)
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

Here is the page, it's public: https://www.worksbyape.com/739

It's just a couple of placeholder images for the time being.
I've managed to remove that text block, but the images stay at the top of the Page Content Section.

I know it's probably incredibly simple, but all I want is for the first image to start at the very top of the page. This is just a simple thing I'm putting together and all it will have is images with spacers at the sides.

The full custom code for the page is:

<style>
#block-yui_3_17_2_1_1653490583014_2407 { display: none !important; }
(this is the text block on the header, not sure if helps my problem to remove it though!)
#mobileMenuLink { display: none !important; }
#header { display: none !important; }
body {background-color: #313131;}
#canvas {background-color: #313131;}
section#page {
max-width: 100%;
}
.sqs-block.image-block {
padding: 0px !important;
}
</style>

Ok, I ended up just pushing all images in the site upward by inputting a negative margin value.

.sqs-block-image {margin-top:-x%}

It's not perfect since the mobile and tablet versions are different, but it's all I really needed so that solves it.

Edited by APes