When new episode posted, podcast audioblock gets pushed back to previous post

Site URL: https://www.cheftimony.com/episodes

Hi There,

I've reached out for help via Squarespace on this issue, but because I'm entering code into a code block, they can't help.

Here's what's happening:
When I post a new episode blog the podcast script posts a-okay to the correct post.

A week later we go to post a new episode/post, add the code block with the new podcast audio script, and that's when it gets shady. For some reason, the podcast audio, and just the podcast audio, image and copy on the post stay as it should, gets bumped back to the previous post from the week before.

So basically in a nutshell....all the podcasts episodes audio are all off by one blog/episode post, which is obviously not intended. haha

If you go to our episode page: https://www.cheftimony.com/episodes and go to each post, you can see that the incorrect podcast is posting for that particular post. I've also attached an image.

We're using the podcast player called fusebox. It specifically says to take the script, copy it, and paste it into a code block, and all is good. 

Squarespace suggested that it may be an issue on Fusebox's end... Also an FYI, we are hosting the podcasts on blubrry, which then  gets updated into Fusebox, and then we take that code and place it into squarespace. Could this be the issue? (My client set this up, so I'm not sure if it's the most efficient way to go about this...)

Any help or explanation would be amazing, as we're pulling our hair out trying to figure out what is going on.

Thanks so much! 

Chef1.jpg

• Replies 0
  • Views 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images