CSS for a few things. Footer layout, Home Page Video, and color background for specific area.

www.timelessweddingfilms.com

Password: weddingday

So I'm looking for a few things here. 

First and most import probably is the video on the main page.  I am trying to get it to span the width of the screens for PC, Tablet, & mobile, and show the full dimensions of the video without the black bars on top and bottom that seem to be showing no matter how I resize the block.

Second, I can't seem to figure out how to get the footer the way I want it.   Currently it is stacked.
I would like everything centered in its columns and relative to the site, but in a column layout where I have the business info stacked on the left, the navigation linked in the middle but kept it its horizontal form if possible, and then the social links on the right.  When I try to even put it in the stacked form it looks weird to begin with and without any sort of way to move them at all.
2065746553_DesktopScreenshot2022_05.18-16_32_51_54.thumb.png.34862e5b486340bd169d9c0e6205bc60.png443963184_DesktopScreenshot2022_05.18-16_32_33_90.thumb.png.20d49cd46df9b08972d6bd235280cfc7.png

Third, I am trying to figure out how to extend or have a color background strip across the width of the page in a specific area.  I couldn't figure out a way to create what I wanted on the site so just made an image but I want to extend the gray background.
image.thumb.png.b66bfd674dea851b7172232d335cdcab.png

I've added some custom CSS for a few things already but I'm sure some of it needs to be fixed maybe.

Also hoping there is a way to make the two gallery blocks on the home page the width of the site as well.  AND when I view it in mobile mode they show up differently between the two for some reason.  the first one is all together and the second one has a space between the photos.  Is there a way to make it so the photos show one by one stacked in mobile view the width of the phone instead maybe?

Any help for these three things would be greatly appreciated!!

• Replies 4
  • Views 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/19/2022 at 6:57 AM, AdamSupra said:

www.timelessweddingfilms.com

Password: weddingday

So I'm looking for a few things here. 

First and most import probably is the video on the main page.  I am trying to get it to span the width of the screens for PC, Tablet, & mobile, and show the full dimensions of the video without the black bars on top and bottom that seem to be showing no matter how I resize the block.

Second, I can't seem to figure out how to get the footer the way I want it.   Currently it is stacked.
I would like everything centered in its columns and relative to the site, but in a column layout where I have the business info stacked on the left, the navigation linked in the middle but kept it its horizontal form if possible, and then the social links on the right.  When I try to even put it in the stacked form it looks weird to begin with and without any sort of way to move them at all.
2065746553_DesktopScreenshot2022_05.18-16_32_51_54.thumb.png.34862e5b486340bd169d9c0e6205bc60.png443963184_DesktopScreenshot2022_05.18-16_32_33_90.thumb.png.20d49cd46df9b08972d6bd235280cfc7.png

Third, I am trying to figure out how to extend or have a color background strip across the width of the page in a specific area.  I couldn't figure out a way to create what I wanted on the site so just made an image but I want to extend the gray background.
image.thumb.png.b66bfd674dea851b7172232d335cdcab.png

I've added some custom CSS for a few things already but I'm sure some of it needs to be fixed maybe.

Also hoping there is a way to make the two gallery blocks on the home page the width of the site as well.  AND when I view it in mobile mode they show up differently between the two for some reason.  the first one is all together and the second one has a space between the photos.  Is there a way to make it so the photos show one by one stacked in mobile view the width of the phone instead maybe?

Any help for these three things would be greatly appreciated!!

I check that the black color on top and bottom already has in the video

image.thumb.png.57e0f57a1f7f91d7037c0c194baa2731.png

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!