Adding features to Scheduling - Ongoing subscriptions

Hello!

Is it possible for our art studio business that offers one-time and ongoing classes to have all of these features? 

1) a way to charge people monthly at the full price for an ongoing class subscription (Because our ongoing class subscription is allotted for 4 classes every 4 weeks, the full price is split in 4 payments, but we would like an upfront full price payment instead- havent figured this out yet)

2) allow a set class schedule for the customers (so they can automatically be signed up for that time & day of week slot every week & month until they reschedule/cancel? // haven't figured this out yet)

3) ongoing monthly payment subscription (we currently have this enabled under Scheduling -> Subscriptions - as mentioned in feature 1)

4) allow signup/login for customers for rescheduling/canceling etc. (I realize this happens for Subscriptions only through the Acuity app after purchase - would like it to be on the site instead - similar to how one-time classes provide a way to register after payment - or if there is a way for customers to sign up prior to paying or registering for a class?)

We currently use Scheduling for our classes, but haven't found a way to configure all of these features. I've contacted the SquareSpace support team but they said they said they don't have a way to create a product with everything I described.

Do you have any suggestions or recommendations about these 4 features? Doesn't have to be within Scheduling, could be an external integration or another way within SquareSpace. Thank you!

I would suggest creating different "Membership" Areas in Squarespace for all the different class subscriptions you want to offer. Then, put the appropriate scheduling embeds behind that paywall (with the classes free in Scheduling, since they're paying monthly for the membership access.)

With limiting how far in advance they can schedule to 30 days will probably help with  people signing up and then canceling their memberships but still attending the course, because you would have to monitor that and remove people for the classes manually.

This is the only work-around I can think of! Good luck to you 🙂