Issue with Gallery Page on Brine Template

Hi, I'm using the GALLERY COLLECTION PAGE to add a photography portfolio on BRINE template, but for some reason is cropping all images to square 1:1 is there a way to stop this. I want images to keep their original dimension. 

Another thing I notice, is the gallery is not clickable. I would like to be able to click on one image see it on at the page, and a have two arrows, to move forward or backwards. Is this possible? with BRINE template. I've seen it with other templates. 

Thank you.

Edited by Lela
  • Replies 1
  • Views 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Brine is one of those 7.0 template familes that uses the standard 7.0 gallery page. It hides the tweaks for the gallery page inside of site design/styles. To change the crop, sideshow arrows and other things, just pull up the gallery on your screen go into config, hit the back arrow a couple of times back to home, then choose  design-site styes- and click the gallery. The tweaks will be a bit different if the page is in an index  as opposed to stand alone. The options will say index:gallery if in an index. Most of the options are the same in both standalone and in an index. Layout is where you choose slideshow or grid. If standalone you can also choose aspect ratio. You choose numbers at the bottom of the slideshow if you want, and arrow design, circular, rectangular, none etc. There are other things as well. I suggest you create a gallery page in the unlinked section of your site, and experiment with the options before you change an existing gallery page. Oh, one other thing, lightbox is only available when your gallery is set for grid not for slideshow. However you should be able to click and advance to the next image. 

Edited by derricksrandomviews