How to upload 1000+ pages quickly? Like from an Excel spreadsheet?

We are putting together a new website of reviewed products. We already have social media (IG, FB and Twitter) of 1000+ reviews which are also stored on AirTable (and can be downloaded to Excel).

Rather than create individual pages and cut and paste each one, is there a quick way of uploading them? Even if we have to edit/review them individually?

Is there a plug-in or something we could use?

Many thanks.

There is no quick way. There are some ways that may be less painful than manually copying and pasting.

Would storing the reviews in a blog or blogs work for your needs? Then you could use Summary blocks in conjunction, with filtering if you want to access groups of posts.

The pain part with blogs is that you'd have to use the Import feature which requires the use of WordPress Extended RSS file format which is very painful to work with. Especially since you'd have to construct the file by hand.

derricksrandomviews idea sounds like a good one if you're happy how Google formats the info for you.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.