What is Validation Error on Folder Update?

• Hanna1 changed the title to What is Validation Error on Folder Update?
  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 5
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

This happened to me today, but then seemed to fix itself. Here's what I did:

I got the error while an attempting to change the Page Title, Name, and Slug of a collection. 

I tried again but left the Slug the same, and that time it successfully updated. 

Just for the heck of it, I then tried one more time to update the Slug, and for whatever reason, it successfully updated. Worth a shot to try repeating those steps if you're seeing this error, even though I have no idea why it worked. 

• 8 months later...

I am having this same problem. I was trying to update the folder name. Got the error message. So then based on the advice above, I updated the slug. That worked. Then I changed the folder name and again, it worked. However, that was not the slug I wanted. But when I went to change it, it would not update. Now I am going back and forth with Help Desk. They are saying they cant replicate it on their end. No shit. I can't replicate it on my end either - if I could, the problem would be solved. Curious this is happening for some people and they arent really aware of it.