Removing an extra custom Shopping Icon from my menu bar

Site URL: http://debbiemalone.com

image.thumb.png.68d311fd332f07732278ee9da91ad214.pngHi, I previously added a custom shopping cart and when I was trying to sort out another part of the CSS I deleted some of the coding for the shopping cart. I now have two shopping carts and I want to remove the pink one. Unfortunately, I am not great with CSS and I am more worried that I will just make it worse if I do anything else to the Menu bar. I would really appreciate if someone may have some advice. (Yes, I know I should have made a copy before I did anything, but I didn't 😞 ) 

Edited by DebbiM
I forgot to explain the issue
  • Replies 3
  • Views 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, DebbiM said:

Site URL: http://debbiemalone.com

image.thumb.png.68d311fd332f07732278ee9da91ad214.pngHi, I previously added a custom shopping cart and when I was trying to sort out another part of the CSS I deleted some of the coding for the shopping cart. I now have two shopping carts and I want to remove the pink one. Unfortunately, I am not great with CSS and I am more worried that I will just make it worse if I do anything else to the Menu bar. I would really appreciate if someone may have some advice. (Yes, I know I should have made a copy before I did anything, but I didn't 😞 ) 

Hi Here is the quick fix go to Design >Custom Css and pasted the following code.

.Cart-inner>i{
    display:none !important;
}

Please mark it as solved if it works. 

Hi humxahafeex, I just tried it but unfortunately, it doesn't work. I think it is because I must have other coding that is overriding it.

I have screen shot the coding I have. Thank you so much for looking at it for me. 

Screen Shot 2022-05-13 at 12.50.47 am.png

1 minute ago, DebbiM said:

Hi humxahafeex, I just tried it but unfortunately, it doesn't work. I think it is because I must have other coding that is overriding it.

I have screen shot the coding I have. Thank you so much for looking at it for me. 

Screen Shot 2022-05-13 at 12.50.47 am.png

You have some error in code where it says missing closing once this fix (Please try to) then the code I PROVIDED WILL work smoothly.