Change H2 font size on blog only

20 minutes ago, andrea_beehive said:

I am trying to change the H2 font size and font inside all my blog articles

You forgot to include a working link to the site 🙂

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

Hi Paul – sorry, I don't post often on here. Do I need to add a link if it's a not a specific issue?

I haven't started designing the blog yet but know the h2's from the overall site are too big to use as blog post sub headers.

I'm told by the SEO consultant I shouldn't just jump down to h3/h4 so I wanted to cheat by changing size of h2's for the blog only 😉 but not sure if that's possible.

Thanks

51 minutes ago, andrea_beehive said:

Do I need to add a link if it's a not a specific issue?

It makes it much easier as we can then test a solution on the actual site, otherwise it can lead to a lot of back and forth ("try this", "that didn't work", "try this"...). Also, Squarespace have two versions and many different 7.0 templates, and they are all built differently, so code that works on one, won't work on another.

So the minimum we need to know is the Squarespace version, and if it is 7.0 we need the template name. But the url is better 🙂

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.