Just starting - Advice on plan, templates and online tech support in general

Yes Hi,

I am switching over from a very convoluted but well meaning time w/ WIX. I am a little confused on the plans/ which to commit to. I basically need: a blog, a menu &pages to put some art or T-shirts I just designed to sell from. Seems like Business Plan would cover everything; also seems like personal might do.

I know I would need a commerce link something and not done that before. Also, was kind of wondering how everybody felt about tech support online, it seems I am usually approaching things from a diff angle and know communication will be big. 

Also, templates freak me out for Home Page/ Pages etc, almost none I fit with and have my own layout I would just like to drag over and work from there Re menu etc, seems easy but never sure &often the amount of options always just add to frustration,

Ty for any advice, experience- PD

Business Plan is your choice.

If you have any problems, you can contact Squarespace Customer Care (Email/Livechat)

Or post on Squarespace Forum (with problem related custom code, Forum is the best)

You can choose a template from template library or choose a template, then design it fit your needs

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• Susana_SQSP changed the title to Just starting - Advice on plan, templates and online tech support in general

Hi @Pho_Dada ,

Squarespace has a great guide with great tips on selecting the right plan, that you might find helpful:

Choosing the right Squarespace plan

Also, while importing content from Wix into Squarespace is not something currently available, if you have any specific questions about recreating your site into our platform, our Customer Support team will be more than happy to lend a hand here. Squarespace offers 24/7 email support and live chat support on most weekdays at designated times. Here's a guide with more info on live chat operating hours/how to contact Squarespace Customer Support:

How do I contact Squarespace Customer Support?