formating the output of a form-block and send results to visitor

Site URL: https://www.akazienzendo.de/praxisperiode

I have a block where the visitor can select many boxes (all the different parts of the event they want to participate in) and I want this to show up in the email to the organizer in separate lines and more importantly in the Google Sheet in separate columns instead of having all in one long text string.

I would also send an email to the visitor automatically, "Hi [first name], thank you for signing up to ... you selected...."

Thank you for any help you can offer 

F.

• Replies 1
  • Views 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Although I'm unaware of code that would handle your specific issue I think something could cooked up. It wouldn't be easy.

I see three main issues.

You need to parse the Zendo Building Blocks and Virtual building blocks fields. This might be done with a SPLIT function in GS or as part of the emailing process.

You need to take the input for each submission and format it into an email. Apparently GS does have an email function which allows you to send information from a sheet out from a Gmail account.

The last issue is automating sending out the emails. There is apparently a row added trigger in GS that could be used to send the emails. Its use has some specific restrictions.

Edited by creedon

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.