• Views 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

5 minutes ago, AMNygaard said:

Site URL: https://www.precisionbiotics.science/welcome

Hi

I would like to have a "Back to top" buttom on this long website.

Anyone how could help – would really be appreciated.

You may need a 3rd-party paid plugin to achieve this. Or you can ask Muhammad (who is the developer at elfsight and gave me a few plugins including back to top button for free). Here's his email mwaqas545.mw@gmail.com. Let him know that you are referred by thesquarespacer.com and i am sure he will sent you the plugin with documentation.

Become a contributor to the largest resource for Squarespace and gain recognition from thousands of visitors.

Join us on this exciting journey. Ping us here!.

14 minutes ago, AMNygaard said:

I would like to have a "Back to top" button on this long website.

There are many free back-to-top solutions available because it's a really easy "first project" if you're learning to code. Here's an example of one thread:

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.