Introducing Forum Achievements

image.jpeg

Hello Squarespace Community!

Over the last several years, our community has turned the Squarespace Forum into a welcoming resource for website owners to receive support and constructive feedback from their peers. 

We’re excited to celebrate your contributions to the Squarespace Forum by releasing our new Forum Achievements program. Over the next few days, you’ll start to see badges appear for your forum activity. Qualifications for each badge will be calculated retroactively, meaning that you’ll be credited for your forum contributions throughout your entire Squarespace journey. 

A variety of actions—posts, comments, feedback, reactions, and more— will be represented across different badges to reward all forms of forum participation. You’ll also receive a rank designation based on your forum contributions. Both your badges and rank designation will be visible in your forum profile.

We look forward to the evolution of this program through your feedback and participation. Comment below to let us know if you have any questions about Forum Achievements!

Cheers,

The Squarespace Community team

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
17 hours ago, AVSFAM said:

I'd love to see this as a feature for my SquareSpace website.

You can always put in a feature request with SS customer support. I think though that this would be an unlikely feature to be added. The feature that you see here was not created by SS. SS did not create this forum software. SS, I assume, pays for this forum from a service provider.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.