Dynamically Render Content

Hello! 

In simple words, I want to render content on a page dynamically. I tried to use Google Sheets x custom-table-block by squarewebsites (and they did amazing btw with that plugin!) but it's not as flexible as I want it to be.

To give you context, I have a list of products (the list grows eventually, and with time it'll be multiple lists), and each product has certain properties. What I want to do is loop through the list, map to each list item, and render each list item. It seems like I don't have that flexibility on Squarespace, or I am missing something. (I am using the word product but it's not actually something you can buy from the website or add to cart; hence it's not ecommerce).

Should I use firebase? And even if I do, How can I make the call to fetch data from Firebase and then how do I render it? Squarespace's sections and elements do not seem to offer a feature where I can link it with an API or something. In short, I am lost. 

Thanks!

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic