Product Video Viewed as second image

Site URL: http://www.mozerisfineantiques.com

Hello,

I would like to add my product videos so they are shown as the second image.

Here is my desired result on this page:

https://www.1stdibs.com/jewelry/bracelets/bangles/579-carat-natural-ruby-diamond-14-karat-rose-gold-bangle/id-j_6640131/

This is my product page, the video is currently at the bottom, and I think noone is going to view it this way.

Thank you, I look forward to hearing back.

Regards

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Faustas said:

I would like to add my product videos so they are shown as the second image [on the Product Detail Page].

I recommend that you wait until Squarespace add this as a feature. Right now there isn't a feature for this and it isn't practical to try to achieve this with code.

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

3 hours ago, paul2009 said:

I recommend that you wait until Squarespace add this as a feature. Right now there isn't a feature for this and it isn't practical to try to achieve this with code.

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️

Hi Paul,

That's unfortunate, I would really love to see this feature. I am quite certain the concept can easily be copied from elsewhere and implemented to squarespace, many many platforms I have seen have this feature.

Here is another example on Etsy:

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/1207632472/18kt-yellow-gold-flower-cluster-ring?click_key=343774ca8f8c5fe34b71da7206a829c2a1b12a3f%3A1207632472&click_sum=b6c68e98&ref=shop_home_active_1&frs=1

Would it be possible to forward a message to a developer at squarespace? Thank you.

Best Regards

20 hours ago, Faustas said:

Would it be possible to forward a message to a developer at squarespace? Thank you.

You can make a feature request by contacting Squarespace Customer Care using a support ticket.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.