Page display on mobile/iphone 13 missing header information bar and hamburger

Site URL: http://lbeedesigns.com

Hi forum - 

I am having an issue with mobile view of my website on different devices.  Template is Jaunt.   The first view is how it should look on mobile with the white bar and the hamburger and my logo at the top.  The "problem" home page is how the site is viewed in standard mode on my new iPhone 13 - no white bar or hamburger or logo and the social media/shopping bag are overlapped on the announcement bar.  Oddly, if I turn my view on the iPhone 13 to "Zoomed"  from standard - the white bar, etc. are there but most people keep their phones in standard view which creates a problem. 

On the iPhone 13 without the white bar, there is no way to navigate to my various pages on my site.  

I reached out to Squarespace help and they did not have a solution for me.  Wanted to see if anyone else has encountered this issue or if there is some CSS available to fix this.  I am not a programmer! 

Many thanks! 

- Lori

LBEE correct view.jpg

LBEE problem home page.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 1
  • Views 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 4/25/2022 at 12:43 AM, lorib said:

Site URL: http://lbeedesigns.com

Hi forum - 

I am having an issue with mobile view of my website on different devices.  Template is Jaunt.   The first view is how it should look on mobile with the white bar and the hamburger and my logo at the top.  The "problem" home page is how the site is viewed in standard mode on my new iPhone 13 - no white bar or hamburger or logo and the social media/shopping bag are overlapped on the announcement bar.  Oddly, if I turn my view on the iPhone 13 to "Zoomed"  from standard - the white bar, etc. are there but most people keep their phones in standard view which creates a problem. 

On the iPhone 13 without the white bar, there is no way to navigate to my various pages on my site.  

I reached out to Squarespace help and they did not have a solution for me.  Wanted to see if anyone else has encountered this issue or if there is some CSS available to fix this.  I am not a programmer! 

Many thanks! 

- Lori

LBEE correct view.jpg

LBEE problem home page.jpg

I check that there are some codes that make social icon fixed. Do you have any idea of them?

image.thumb.png.bd2919fd5e8767f4c8f340680ac8428d.png

Which style do you want to work with?

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!