Avenue Template - hover effects on mobile

Hi all,

Hover effects work on desktop, but I would like them to work as I scroll through mobile. 

The hover effects I have turn an image grey and have the site title on it, making it more inviting to click on. I would like the same for mobile when I scroll past an image. 

Thanks!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How does one hover on mobile? The viewer has no mouse cursor which activates the hover effect. I know of no way to make it work and I also use Avenue with a hover effect for my photo index page. I used the same effect that you use, but the titles would not show up in mobile.  I kept the grey hover but put the titles on the bottom  so mobile viewers can see them.

Edited by derricksrandomviews

Thanks for answering!

I've seen on someone else's site that the hover effects activate on mobile as you scroll. So when you scroll, as the image comes up, the hover effect activates. When you scroll further, the effect disappears and the hover effect will appear on the next image. I would like that effect, too...perhaps it is a CSS code?