Requesting feedback on a wood furniture/decor website. Especially the mobile.

Site URL: https://www.teamwardcreations.com/

I am just starting to design my company website. Any feedback and tips would be appreciated. I am especially concerned that my mobile site home page is too blank, and people may not automatically know to click on the menu to navigate to the different sections like they do on the desktop page, but I don't know how to make the mobile easier without also affecting the desktop. Thanks!

• Replies 6
  • Views 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I think you might want to allow your header/nav bar to scroll off the screen rather than always be visible. It takes up a lot of screen space, and obscures content, especially on a short page like your homepage. Otherwise it's a pretty tidy looking site.

• Susana_SQSP changed the title to Requesting feedback on a wood furniture/decor website. Especially the mobile.
18 hours ago, Werewolf said:

I think you might want to allow your header/nav bar to scroll off the screen rather than always be visible. It takes up a lot of screen space, and obscures content, especially on a short page like your homepage. Otherwise it's a pretty tidy looking site.

Thanks! I will do that.

Better?

Edited by teamward