Hyperlink in Lightbox Gallery description?

• Replies 4
  • Views 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you tried adding link tag into caption? 

Edit caption, from this

untitled, Meadowland Journal, image no. 4-30-09_1_2-13

to this

untitled, Meadowland Journal, image no. 4-30-09_1_2-13 <a href="https://google.com">Link here</a>

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 1 year later...

@tuanphan I have a text button lightbox and would like to hyperlink the email address to open on a seperate page is this possible?

the code in the codebox i have used is

<div style="text-align:center; padding:0;">
<a href="#/" data-featherlight="#contact" class="sqs-block-button-element--medium sqs-block-button-element" style="background-color:#42AD99; color:#fff; padding:20px 20px;"> If urgent action is needed </a>
</div>

<div style="display:none;">
<div id="contact" style="text-align:center;"
<p>If you have experienced an issue or have immediate concerns that need addressing, speak to Katie directly for emergency interventions in the form of advice, guidance, and support. Please email me at hello@katieallenconsulting.com. </p>
</div>
</div>

On 5/12/2023 at 5:45 PM, CoralJuneDesigns said:

@tuanphan I have a text button lightbox and would like to hyperlink the email address to open on a seperate page is this possible?

the code in the codebox i have used is

<div style="text-align:center; padding:0;">
<a href="#/" data-featherlight="#contact" class="sqs-block-button-element--medium sqs-block-button-element" style="background-color:#42AD99; color:#fff; padding:20px 20px;"> If urgent action is needed </a>
</div>

<div style="display:none;">
<div id="contact" style="text-align:center;"
<p>If you have experienced an issue or have immediate concerns that need addressing, speak to Katie directly for emergency interventions in the form of advice, guidance, and support. Please email me at hello@katieallenconsulting.com. </p>
</div>
</div>

Change this line

to this

<p>If you have experienced an issue or have immediate concerns that need addressing, speak to Katie directly for emergency interventions in the form of advice, guidance, and support. Please email me at <a href="mailto:hello@katieallenconsulting.com">hello@katieallenconsulting.com</a>.</p>

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

On 5/14/2023 at 5:32 AM, tuanphan said:

Change this line

to this

<p>If you have experienced an issue or have immediate concerns that need addressing, speak to Katie directly for emergency interventions in the form of advice, guidance, and support. Please email me at <a href="mailto:hello@katieallenconsulting.com">hello@katieallenconsulting.com</a>.</p>

Thank you so much