CSS changes disappear when I open the CSS panel, and then they don't come back.

Go to solution Solved by paul2009,

Site URL: https://power-moves-template.squarespace.com/

I've added a bunch of CSS to this website. When I started the initial design, I would add CSS in the normal fashion. I could easily  toggle between mobile and desktop views and see the changes as I made them in real time.

Now, when I enter the CSS panel, all the CSS changes disappear from the screen. Any new changes I make cannot be viewed in real time. I need to exit out of the CSS panel and refresh my browser in order to see the changes. 

I have cleared all the cached images and files from the Chrome browser.

Please help, and thank you!

I am a blogger who launched www.bikekitz.com in October 2018.

• Replies 2
  • Views 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Solution
3 minutes ago, JenniferAlice said:

when I enter the CSS panel, all the CSS changes disappear

A technical issue ("bug) is currently preventing users from testing their Custom CSS whilst they are logged onto their 7.0 or 7.1 website. See my post below from Friday. 

Was this post informative? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.