Lock Webversion while editing on Mobile version?

Site URL: https://www.leftstyle.no/

Hi!

I have designed my site and pretty happy with it, but the mobile version is not nearly where I want it.
But when I try to do changes to the mobile version, the changes apply to the desktop version too, which screws everything up there.

Is it a way, where I can "lock in" the desktop version, so it doesn't take any changes from the mobile version? or make changes that only apply to the mobile version?

• Replies 4
  • Views 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi!

There are of small changes I want to do, like section hight difference between Desktop version and mobile. When I adjust the desired size on mobile, will it just screw up the Desktop version.

Also crop the background picture difference sizes on mobile and desktop, even completely change if possible.

Unsure if it's even possible doing these changes, as it way more advance as Squarespace allows it

13 hours ago, Niklaschr said:

Hi!

There are of small changes I want to do, like section hight difference between Desktop version and mobile. When I adjust the desired size on mobile, will it just screw up the Desktop version.

Also crop the background picture difference sizes on mobile and desktop, even completely change if possible.

Unsure if it's even possible doing these changes, as it way more advance as Squarespace allows it

#1. There are of small changes I want to do, like section hight difference between Desktop version and mobile. When I adjust the desired size on mobile, will it just screw up the Desktop version.

Which section you want to change this?

#2. Also crop the background picture difference sizes on mobile and desktop, even completely change if possible.

Which image?

All are possible with code. However each section, each image will need a different code

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 2 months later...

Sorry for the late response, hopefully you will still answer!

One thing I want to do is moving picture from above text to under. If I do that, it screws up the Desktop version.
Also Want to change background height and width, and background focus location.
And even add a spacer would be nice