Increase margin/padding between image and title/caption in image card block CSS

Site URL: https://oval-disc-ldbs.squarespace.com/

PW for test site is testsite1234

Hi there, 

I have added a image card block to the top of my home page and whilst I like the design overall, I would like to increase the margin/padding in between the image and the caption title section to the left. 

I attempted to do this using the section width but this alters the height of the block as well which I do not want. Does anyone know how to achieve this? 

See screenshot below

Screenshot 2022-04-14 at 12.57.19.png

Edited by ellisb1
Posted before ready
  • Replies 3
  • Views 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there, thanks for your reply!

Unfortunately, I am aware of this feature and have tried this already. When adjusting the settings here, this actually changes the size of the image which I do not want. I am happy with exactly how the image and text appear in terms of sizing, I just simply want to move them further apart without adjusting anything else. 

I was hoping there was some CSS that would allow me to achieve this. Any feedback or suggestions are welcome!

On 4/15/2022 at 3:40 AM, ellisb1 said:

Hi there, thanks for your reply!

Unfortunately, I am aware of this feature and have tried this already. When adjusting the settings here, this actually changes the size of the image which I do not want. I am happy with exactly how the image and text appear in terms of sizing, I just simply want to move them further apart without adjusting anything else. 

I was hoping there was some CSS that would allow me to achieve this. Any feedback or suggestions are welcome!

The site is private. Can you check it again?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)